The Board directs all practical operations of the ETSON Association
The ETSON Board consists of a President, two Vice-Presidents, a Secretary and a Treasurer each elected by the General Assembly for a period of two years. The Board is responsible for the preparation and execution of the General Assembly's decisions. The Board meets at least three times a year. It is convened by the President or on request of at least half of its members.
The current ETSON Board consists of:
- President: Uwe Stoll from GRS (Germany)
- Vice-President: Michel Van haesendonck from Bel V (Belgium)
- Vice-President - Associated Member: Alexander Khamaza from SEC NRS (Russia)
- Secretary: Jean-Christophe Niel from IRSN (France)
- Treasurer: Leon Cizelj from JSI (Slovenia)